3.10.2007

More intriguing transactions

Browns trade running back Droughns to Giants

My take: If you didn't see this coming, then you also didn't think T.O. would be a distraction in Dallas. Tiki retires, Brandon Jacobs is more of a fullback, Browns sign Jamal Lewis, Droughns now expendable. Good deal for NY, average for Cleveland as far as getting Tim Carter, a mediocre receiver at best.

Jake Plummer officially announces retirement

My take: I think Jake IS serious...for now. My money is on him coming back next year so he can try to go out on a better note. Plummer is too competetive to hang it up this early, and there will be teams knocking on his door.

Raiders sign Dominic Rhodes and Justin Griffith

My take: LaMont Jordan must feel pretty secure after today's signings. Oakland now has Jordan, Fargas, Rhodes and Griffith - safe to say it won't be that way come late July.

No comments: